Bazaar for Parish Church of St. Helena
Start Date : November 3, 2012
End Date : November 3, 2012
Time : 9:00 am to2:00 pm
This year is the 300th Anniversary for the founding of St. Helena Episcopal Church! The preview will be Friday, November 2 from 5-7pm, but nothing will be sold until the event opens on Saturday, November 3 from 9 am-2 pm.
- Handmade Christmas decorations including wreaths and ornaments
- Gifts like rice "pillows," mug rugs, & hanger covers
- "Casserole Days" - homemade packages of frozen dinners
- Silent auction featuring excursions, restaurant dinners, fine art and furs, sailboats and furniture
- St. Helena's famous handmade chorister "church mice"
[caption id="attachment_1079" align="alignleft" width="300"] Handmade Wreaths for Fall Bazaar at St. Helena's Church[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1078" align="alignleft" width="300"] Silent Auction Item for 2012[/caption]
Organized by bolevents
Women of the Parish Church of St. Helena